Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Audrey & Eric's Wedding - Atlanta Georgia Wedding Photographer

It's finally here! Audrey and Eric's wedding was the last of our 2010 wedding season, and it was a blast. :) I knew we would hit it off when she told me their first dance would be a swing dance, and they did a great job of it. The venue was the place where they first met - a rustic community hall in Buckhead - at a swing dance meet. Eric was super comfortable being all romantic in front of the camera, which I love, and took every opportunity to touch her face or even dip her for pictures!

They did cupcakes instead of a regular wedding cake, and not just any cupcakes, either! They were uber-gourmet and fancy cupcakes! They had flavors like caramel, buttercream and basil, chocolate sea salt, and they all had this amazingly homemade cream cheese frosting.

Since most of their friends are swing and ballroom dancers, too, the dancing part of the reception was awesome. I really felt like part of the family, and a couple of people asked Audrey if we were friends, to which she replied, "No, but I wish we were!" I think it was the most flattering thing anyone's ever said to me. :D

I did things differently with this blog post in the effort to make the images more cohesive and neat. It took more time, but I think it was worth it, except that I got a little carried away, haha. What do you think?



















0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP