Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Albums, CD Cases, and a New Bag! - Atlanta Wedding and Portrait Photographer

Hi world! I'm working on a pile of images and projects right now, all coming soon to the blog. I've got three weddings, a bridal shoot, a couples shoot, and a few shoots with L&M that I'm working on, but in the meantime, products! Just so you know a little about some of the products that I offer and also so you know that yes! I'm still alive! :)

This is an example of the wedding album that comes with some of the wedding packages. Each album is custom-designed down to the last detail. I design the layout depending on the couple and their personal style, the cover fabric according to their choices, etc. This one was created specifically for Will & Kate {and you'll be seeing Kate soon in her horseback bridal session!}. In fact, the vintage leather cover was chosen because the color is "Saddle," which was too perfect to pass by. :)



In this album, the pages lay flat - which I'm a big fan of, but is optional; you can always opt for the regular book-style pages - and just like in the rest of the albums, the pages are thick. And unless you choose for me not to, I always personalize the front cover.

This next product is an example of a CD case that comes with every wedding package {and some other packages, too!}. Again, they're custom designed. This one is for Chris & Chas {whom you haven't met yet, but soon!} for their "Apple of My Eye" wedding on 10.10.10. I loooove these CD cases. They really dress it up! And the cover I chose for this case is a metallic paper, which really makes the colors pop!




And last, but certainly not least - well, to me, anyway - is my brand new camera bag! I've been dying for one for a while now, and I found Xcess Rize on Etsy and fell in love with this pattern! Though it's not a rough-n-tumble bag that could withstand anything, it's pretty and functional and super comfortable.




And inside has great pockets for lenses and other goodies - like a Kashi bar, some CF cards, and some batteries, for example, haha - all tucked into a bright green liner all the better to see in those dark reception halls! I'll let you know how it ends up working out, but I think it'll be great!

Well, that's all for now! I'll be back soon with photos galore! G'nite!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP