Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 8, 2010

New Fisheye/Macro Adapter & Internship - Atlanta Georgia Wedding Photographer



I'm so excited! :D I got a brand new toy to play with: Opteka's combination Fisheye/Macro adapter! It's just a little toy, very inexpensive, but I think it'll really make for some fun shots in our upcoming shoots! And with Chris & Chastity's wedding this weekend, I'm dying to use it! We played with it around the house, as you can see. :)



PS I'm now interning with Karen Nickel of Karen Nickel Photography! Ahhh! This just can't get any better. :D She's awesome, and I LOVE working with her. Can't wait 'til we shoot a wedding together!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP