Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chris & Chas's "Apple of my Eye" Wedding - Atlanta Georgia Wedding Photographer

Let me preface this blog entry by saying that WE LOVED THIS WEDDING. Not that we've yet done a wedding that we haven't loved, but this one made me cry. Which doesn't take much, but I digress. Everyone was so open, and friendly, and kind, and I consider anything a total success if the people I shoot hug me at the end of it, or at least feel comfortable with me hugging them. Seriously, that's how I measure things. Okay, on to the wedding!

Be warned, I had trouble narrowing down! :D

Chastity had two pairs of shoes for the wedding - BOTH fabulous - one white pair for the ceremony and one HOT pair of red for the reception!





You know you love my sense of humor. :P

I asked Dawn, a maid of honor, for somewhere with windows, and she gave me THIS:

Thanks again, Dawn!








BAM!



In the meantime, the boys were having a ball messing around and getting dressed {and helping little I and J get ready}.




Ahh, I'm a sucker for tiny replicas of big things!



The toy of choice for the day. :D


Then we went outside with the boys and got a little crazy.


Coolest. Kid. EVER.

Then it was finally time! The ceremony was the longest we had seen yet, and was chock full of fun stuff!

There were TWO singers:


A dancer:


Candle lighting:


And so much more!


We LOVED this chandelier! Gorgeous sanctuary.


Hey, mama! She was so cute.

The flowergirls:


A bellringer! {there were three total}:


Chastity was GLOWING when she came down:

All eyes were on her, but her eyes were on Chris.



All my ladies showing me some leg:


The three of us grabbed a little private time:


Love, love, love this.

Then we hit the reception! Which was also full of cool stuff:

The dramatic wedding cake:


The super cute groom's cake {or cupcakes, anyway}:


Heartfelt toasts:


Romantic dancing:



Sneaky eating: {LOL!}


Me stealing the rings again:


This awesome couple, who taught us a thing or two about how dancing and marriage are similar:


Sneaky Chastity before throwing her bouquet:


Isaiah was ready to catch the garter!:

Daddy quickly vetoed this, haha!

And a special performance by the groom and his men:



Oh God, it was SO awesome! My face hurt from smiling so much! Super cute. Guys, take notes.

Then, we wrapped it up with a bubbly exit:


Grabbed a shot in the car:


And headed away feeling - and looking - like royalty!:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP