Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Tyne & Barry's "Pipin' Hot" Wedding - Atlanta Georgia Wedding Photographer

Tyne and Barry are some special friends of ours. We all four met at Medieval Times - which has a tendency to pump out even more couples than my college, Reinhardt University, does - and have remained in contact even though we've all found other avenues and careers. Since Barry's all about his Celtic roots, their wedding had a specifically Highland flair {Tyne only just vetoed the kilts, which would have made for some - ahem - interesting jumping shots}. They even had a piper during the ceremony! They chose the Gwinnett Heritage & Environmental Center in Buford, GA, one of the coolest and best kept secrets around!

Again, I had trouble narrowing down. This wedding was beautiful. :)








I'm not even going to try and claim this one, 'cause Nick took it. And I think it's one of my most favorite shots he's ever taken. Ever.










This one makes me think of Marie Antoinette; maybe it's the pink tones and all the light airy colors.


Nick again, being amazing. There was a waterfall in the back of the ceremony room - I know, right?! - that dropped into a pool of water below and had lights shining through it. Beautiful.














Oh yeah, they think they're cool. :D


Givin' me the sexy face! Ooo, go Tyne!




Favorite, favorite, favorite.


Jane Austen. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.






Nick really made me step up my game, this wedding, what with all these amazing shots and whatnot. I could have sworn this was a studio shot. Natural vignetting, btw, NATURAL.


I love dad's tie!


Gorgeous.


He faked her - and the rest of us - out and pretended to put cake all over her chest and dress. Hahahaha.


I love this shot {by Nick, of course!}. This guy was a HOOT. He's the resident shutterbug, loves shooting from the hip, and can cut a MEAN rug on the dance floor.






Barry's dad really set the tone for the night with his getting low. And seriously, he got low. It was a sight to behold.








I feel like I'm seeing a quiet, private side of the groom that only Tyne gets to see.


Oh, there was serenading, alright!




Not to be outdone, mom and dad knew how to let loose and twist again like we did last summer!


SHOUT!




LOVE.


DOUBLE LOVE.












The Gwinnett Heritage & Environmental Center.

---------------------


Hey, look! It's us!


<3 Love this man.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP