Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Kate's Horseback Bridal Shoot - Atlanta Georgia Bridal Photographer

Remember Kate & Will from this past summer? You know, the bathing suit bride & groom with the awesomely-laidback lakehouse reception? Well, Kate's back! She, her sisters, and her mom have had horses all of the girls' lives, so they were definitely going to be a part of her bridal shoot.

Nick and I schlepped over to Canton - where I went to college! - and hung out with Kate & Lucky for a few hours. She even took us on a moonlit trail ride afterward! Have we mentioned how cool Kate is? :)






My favorite of Nick's.




My favorite of mine.










My second favorite of Nick's.








Yeah, that's right. My brides jump horses in their wedding dresses, no big deal. :D




My view.


Nick's view.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP