Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: A Recap, Part I

Well, 2010, it's been real. This past year held a lot for me. And I mean a LOT. I really started my photography in earnest this year, completing my first wedding, my first band shoot, shooting my first children's headshots, first maternity, and taking on not one, but THREE internships all at once.

I've grown so much this past year, not only as a photographer, but also as a person. I'm so much more confident about where I am in life, and that's awesome. :) I'm so much happier with myself and where I am in life, now, than when I began 2010.

Here's my year in pictures.

I shot models of all shapes and sizes.











I got to shoot two - completely different - maternity sessions, both for very awesome people.

















Nick and I also started shooting band photography, leading us to meet TASTE, a funk band. They're a really good group, and are three really awesome guys.











After TASTE, came the Joshua Adams Band, a funk/rock band.





And through LeahAndMark.com, I was able to photograph all kinds of awesome and really fun events.



Including a fashion show, a party, and a catering event.















I got to shoot a ton of really fun couples; both for engagements and pictures "just because."





















Look out for Part II: the Weddings!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP