Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Me & Nick by Amanda Summerlin

I'll be the first to admit that I'm really awful about actually sending out Christmas cards. Every year, I've wanted to do it, and every year I just keep putting it off until it's way too late, then I nix the whole idea. I even went through the trouble of designing a card last year, but it's still sitting on my computer in the same spot as when I finished it.

I love the taking pictures part of the holidays, though. It may sound cheesy coming from a photographer, but seriously, I love pictures. I really do think it's important to document the stages of your life, and I love having an excuse to dress up and look cute with Nick. :D

Fellow LeahAndMark.com intern Amanda Summerlin was kind enough to shoot me and Nick this year, and it was a really fun time. We went to the Holbrook Campground - which is one of the best places I've shot - and just basically had a blast. It was really fun working with a fellow photographer, because all three of us had neat ideas to try. Here are my favorites from the session:















Ha, yay silly Raven and Nick!















Nick, as ever, showing off how awesome he is in the background. :)









GOD, I love a good shoe shot!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP