Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow, snow, & snow

Or something.

So, yesterday, Nick and I went tromping around in the woods to capture the snowiness of our backyard {and some other peoples'}. There were lots of briary-spiny things, and it was all very pretty.

I tried to see and capture the scenes like a photographer, not like just a chick with a camera. I tried to get the feelings of the woods and the snow.

And I finally, FINALLY, got a Power Portrait I was proud of.

Glittery snow!

trmop you would like to contact me here’s the address: hello[at]belleamour.co.uk

I’ve only written my address this way to avoid that nasty spam therefore please remember to replace the [at] with @ before sending your email!

Newlyweds

I love featuring weddings that are inspirational, unique and give readers an insight into the newly-married couple. If you would like to see your wedding on the blog please let me know!

Photographers

I am passionate about amazing photography and love looking through images of stunning weddings & engagement shoots. If you’ve shot a wedding (or anything other wedding-related) that stood out I’d love you to send it to me (a great way to inspire my readers whilst also showing them how talented you are!)

Vendors

If you run a business that supplies any aspect of a wedding day (whether it be a big fashion house or an independent selling on Etsy) then I want to let readers know about you. International vendors are more than welcome providing they can supply to us Brits without an astronomical postage fee!

Guest bloggers

Brides-to-be, newly-weds, vendors & photographers… if you fancy sharing any aspect of your wedding experience & expertise with my readers in your own words then please send me an email with your ideas.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP