Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010, A Recap: Part II

For those of you who don't know, I started this year in a retail studio job: a very unhappy time, in general, though the coworkers were awesome and I got to take pictures every day. In April, however, it was time for us to go our separate ways, and I found myself trying - once again - to focus on my own photography business. I was offered an internship with Everything Wedding, a company that provides, well, everything for your wedding!

I met and worked with some really amazing people there, and hope to work with them more in the coming season! I learned so much, including not to be afraid of flashes, because THEY'RE AWESOME.

The biggest - and I dare say, the best - part of my year has been dedicated to weddings. I love, love, love, LOVE weddings. :) And I never thought I was the type, but I. So. Am.















































































So, here's to all of you who were a part of my 2010, and here's to all of you who will be a part of my 2011. I love you all and thank you for a wonderful year! Cheers, salut, and l'chaim!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Us

Available for any and all types of photography, specializing in events, weddings, engagements, portraits, and headshots.

Web Site: http://www.Ideal-Photography.com for details and pricing information.

Contact: Raven.Shutley@gmail.com or 770-855-7691

I fully believe that you don't have to sacrifice quality in order to receive affordable photography! Great pictures and affordability should - and can - go hand in hand!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP